crash on suspend with up to date kernel

Stan Schymanski stanislaus.schymanski at sdsc.ethz.ch
Fri Aug 7 12:44:24 CEST 2020

Wow, thanks a lot! I'll look around and wait for a response from our IT
support, as they have been having similar problems with their Ubuntu
installations. It may be related to other stuff they installed on top of
progress. Sorry about that and thanks for your quick response!

Cheers

Stan

--

Stan Schymanski, PhD