crash on suspend with up to date kernel

Daniel Baumann daniel.baumann at bfh.ch
Fri Aug 7 10:38:38 CEST 2020

Hi Stan,

On 8/7/20 10:25 AM, Stan Schymanski wrote:
> I have the newest progress linux installed on a Lenovo X390 but every
> time the system tries to suspend, it either fails or when it wakes up I
> just see the message "BIOS contains WGDS but no WRDS" and I have to hard
> reboot.

I'm afraid I can't really help you out but to use
$your_favourite_searchmachine_here, as you surely already did yourself.

Our new 'default' notebook is a x390 as well, I've got one myself and
neither I nor anyone I heard of can reproduce it.

Regards,
Daniel

--
Berner Fachhochschule / Bern University of Applied Sciences
Services / IT-Services
daniel.baumann at bfh.ch
https://bfh.ch
https://bfh.science