libreoffice version conflict?

Stan Schymanski stanislaus.schymanski at sdsc.ethz.ch
Tue Aug 11 11:48:47 CEST 2020

Hooray!! Thank you, Daniel, you're a legend!
I did as you described below, then installed the zotero libreoffice
plugin without problems. Really cool. Not sure where I went wrong with
my original copy-paste from https://web.progress-linux.org/archive.html,
but if you could add the `sudo apt install progress-linux` way to the
instructions, maybe it would make it easier.

Thanks again,
Stan

--

Stan Schymanski, PhD