libreoffice version conflict?

Daniel Baumann daniel.baumann at bfh.ch
Tue Aug 11 10:30:29 CEST 2020

On 8/11/20 10:20 AM, Stan Schymanski wrote:
> Please let me know if you see anything that needs fixing.

yeah, your system is only half-configured, it misses the apt pinning.

if you want to do everything by hand, then you need to do all of it as
documented, or just use the progress-linux package for that :)

I recommend you don't do it by hand, means..:

  sudo dpkg-reconfigure progress-linux -plow
  -> select *all* repos and *all* sections

  sudo apt update
  sudo apt dist-upgrade

  sudo apt install libreoffice-java-common

Regards,
Daniel

--
Berner Fachhochschule / Bern University of Applied Sciences
Services / IT-Services
daniel.baumann at bfh.ch
https://bfh.ch
https://bfh.science