outdated link to public key?

Daniel Baumann daniel.baumann at bfh.ch
Tue Aug 11 09:08:13 CEST 2020

On 8/11/20 8:43 AM, Stan Schymanski wrote:
> Could someone point me to the correct link for the keys?

try again, it's fixed now; the pgp and ssh pubkey folder wasn't synced
in when I did a complete archive rebuild a couple of days ago.

unrelated to that: as of vanilla debian 10 you can do..

  $ sudo apt install progress-linux
  -> which will let you configure the sources.list snippets
     automatically (and depend on the ssh and pgp keyring packages)

  $ sudo apt install progress-linux-pgp-keys
  -> contains the pubkeys only, so you can import it manually

     however, I'd recommend using the progress-linux package as above,
     which will only make the key be trusted for the progress-linux
     archive and not globally (which would happen if you do a manual
     'apt-key add').

Regards,
Daniel

--
Berner Fachhochschule / Bern University of Applied Sciences
Services / IT-Services
daniel.baumann at bfh.ch
https://bfh.ch
https://bfh.science