libreoffice version conflict?

Stan Schymanski stanislaus.schymanski at sdsc.ethz.ch
Mon Aug 10 18:20:33 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I am trying to install the zotero plugin for libreoffice, which depends
on libreoffice-java-common, but I get an error relating to a dependency
that is already installed in the same version (libreoffice-common (=
1:6.1.5-3+deb10u6progress5u1), please see below). Does any one have an
idea what could be the source of this problem and/or how to fix it?
Thanks for your help!

Cheers
Stan

SNIP:
sudo apt-get install libreoffice-java-common
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 libreoffice-java-common : Depends: libreoffice-common (=
1:6.1.5-3+deb10u6progress5u1) but 1:6.1.5-3+deb10u6+progress5u1 is to be
installed

--

Stan Schymanski, PhD
Swiss Data Science Center