update gnome-documents in backports?

Stan Schymanski stanislaus.schymanski at sdsc.ethz.ch
Thu Aug 13 09:54:49 CEST 2020

I see, thanks! Sorry, I didn't see that it came from debian stable. I've
been wondering in how far this is hard-wired into gnome. Not sure if it
is worth it, then. I am just looking for a way to quickly find
applications by typing their name and (recent) documents by typing bits
of text they contain. Do you have a preferred desktop search engine for
the latter? I am still missing the functionality of the old Google
Desktop on Windows.
When I press the windows key and start typing, gnome gives me search
results, a lot of which point to gnome-documents, which is why I ran
into the issues there.

Cheers
Stan

--