another SW version conflict

Stan Schymanski stanislaus.schymanski at sdsc.ethz.ch
Thu Aug 13 08:53:48 CEST 2020

I see, thanks! The following solved the problem, I guess I need to do
this with any 2 packages that show a similar conflict:
$ sudo dpkg --force-all -P gnome-software-plugin-flatpak
gnome-software-common
$ sudo apt install gnome-software-plugin-flatpak gnome-software-common

--

Stan Schymanski, PhD
Swiss Data Science Center