UseR 2021 - Videos der Konferenz

Madlene Nussbaum madlene.nussbaum at bfh.ch
Wed Aug 25 10:12:51 CEST 2021

Salut zäme

Die Videos der UseR-Konferenz sind verfügbar auf Youtube-Kanälen!

Da hat es vermutlich für alle was dabei, z.B.
"Teaching R and R in Teaching" oder "data visualisation with ggplot2 and its extensions"

Viel Spass!
Madlene

------

We also want to inform you that all the videos we have the authors' permission to share
are on the RConsortium YouTube channel at this links:

* Keynotes: https://lnkd.in/gJwjB54e
* Tutorials: https://lnkd.in/gTePvB6b
* Elevator Pitches: https://lnkd.in/g8jfYNa5
* Regulars Talks: https://lnkd.in/g9XbY-Xs

The slides or other materials are on the description of the video (in case we have the
permission of the author to share)

You also can access this information from the conference webpage:
https://user2021.r-project.org/recordings/.

We hope you continue enjoying useR! 2021

Cheers,
Your organizers of useR! 2021.

--
useR! 2021 - The R Conference